Ed & Janet Jeckell Ranch Equipment Auction
Auction Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 10:30 a.m.
Auction Location: At the Ranch- 140982 Dunn Rd, Buffalo, SD 57720
- From Buffalo, SD; 15.5 mi W on Hwy 20, 13.5 mi S on Harding Rd., 3.5 mi E on Dunn Rd.
- From Redig, SD; 2mi N on Hwy 85, 13.5mi W Dillon Rd to Harding Rd, 4.5mi N on Harding Rd., 3.5mi E on Dunn Rd.
All the equipment in this offering has been meticulously maintained and is in as good of condition as it can be kept! You will enjoy this auction and can buy with the utmost confidence! Plan to be with us June 27th, 2018 – Come early, spend the day and bring a trailer. You will NOT be disappointed!
- All tractors have been meticulously maintained and are in perfect working condition at time of sale. All tires are new or nearly new condition!
- Kubota M135GX – 2,400 hours, Front wheel assist, loader, 3 remotes, 540/1000 RPM, Tires Rear; 520/70R38, Front; 420/70R 24
- Case International 7140 – 8,100 hours, Front wheel assist, 3 remotes, 540/1000 RPM, Tires Rear; 480/80R 42, Front; 18.4-26
- John Deere 4430 – 5,000 hours, Allied loader, (50 series motor), Tires Rear;
- MDS Spear tractor attachment
- 8020 Ditch Witch – W/hoe, Like new chain, new wiring harness, just went through the shop!
- New Holland LS 180 skid steer – 3,500 hours
- Skid steer attachments; pallet forks, bale spear, bucket
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup 3500 – 22,000 miles, 4×4, Crew cab, long box, auto.
- Yamaha Grizzly ATV – 5,100 miles
- Honda Pioneer – 11,435 miles, cab
- Kawasaki Mule – 5,620 miles, cab
- (2) Calf Creep Feeders (Great Shape)
- Bar 6 Cake Feeder
- HiQual Hydraulic Squeeze Chute (Like New)
- HiQual Calf Table
- Cake Bin
- Vet Supplies
- (2) Saddles
- Saddle Blankets
- Assorted Tack
- (2) 3 pt. Bale movers
- Int’l 915 Hydro Combine w/16’ Hay conditioner
- Vermeer Super M Round Baler – Wide Pickup, 3,000 bales (Excellent)
- John Deere 2280 – 16’ Windrower w/crusher
- Ford side delivery rake
- John Deere #5 Mower
- Degelman Hay Processor
- Kewenic 1000 disk, 20’
- Road Grader, pull type
- Rubber Tire road grader
- Auger – 8”x50’, PTO
- Auger – 10 HP, 6”x30’
- John Deere 700 Corn Planter, 8 row – 36”
- IH Chisel Plow, 18’
- 2 Bar Melrow multi weeder, 25’
- 3 Bar Melrow multi weeder, 25’
- Sub Soiler w/blade behind
- John Deere cultivator, 20’, pull type
- IH disc digger, 16’
- Flow EZ side unloading grain trailer w/tarp, 350 bushel
- Lisey drag, 20’, 4 sections
- Gopher Getter, 3 pt.
- Gleaner M2 Combine, dsl. Grain pu head
- Helena Fertilizer spreader, 5 ton
- New Holland 510 manure spreader
- Homemade drill w/digger and press wheels and drag (Nice)
- John Deere 5/18 plow full mount
- John Deere 5/16 plow semi mount
- Chain Harrow w/cart
- 16’ single axle flatbed
- Trailmann 2000 Stock – 6’8”x20’, very nice condition, great floors!
- 8’x10’ flatbed trailer w/hoist, steel bottom and sides
- Donahue Implement Trailer – 42’, 4 axle
- Travalong Flatbed – 8’x20’, ramps (Nice)
- 2) Bulk Bin
- Gas Motor Sprayer
- ATV sprayer
- Propane Tank on trailer, 250 gal.
- Hydraulic Wire Winder
- Tool Trailer with Miller Trailblazer welder/generator and air compressor (VERY NICE)
- 1500 Gallon poly storage tank
- Gehl Mixall feed grinder
- Lorenz Snowblower (Like New)
- 500 gallon sprayer on trailer, 40’ hose, booms
- 27,000 KW Generator on 2280 John Deere windrower conversion
Other Properties You Might Consider
Acquired by Keith and Bonnie Hanson in the early 1960’s, the ranch has been held in the Hanson Family for the past 60 years and now the Family has decided it’s time for new ownership to ensue. In the Slim Buttes area, with direct access along SD Hwy 20, location and access on this Ranch is as good as it gets!